- Reduction of greenhouse gases (CO2 , NO2, SO2) by 65%
- Fuel consumption reduction
Lower Production Costs
- Up to 70% clincker substitution with quartz sand, industrial waste, slag and/or ash
- C52.5 production cost saving of over 30% per ton
- New cement classes up to C102.5 grade
- Longer shelf life over 1 year
Our patented technology, modifies Portland cement into Nanocement, a transformation in production, shifting the development strategy of the cement industry. With the Nanocement technology, there is the opportunity to reduce CO2, NOX, and SO2 emissions by 2-3 times per ton of cement and have production cost savings of over 30%. This Nanotechnology results in high performance cement and concrete, while resolving the problems of ecological sustainability, without the reconstruction of cement facilities.
No new cement clinker burning plants are required, and no new limestone and clay quarries need to be developed!